Composing and pulling together together this book has been a huge collaborative project and has actually yielded some new conversations and products, including
- Some powerful insights about learning from Ana Warner' testimony about her experience robotic's experience.
- A complete documentation of the faculty's '2017 #appleteacher professional development experience.
- A concise expression of the school's educational technology vision as aligned directly with the MHS strategic plan.
- The formation and branding of the five-member Mercy Tech Innovation Team.
- A broader, deeper data collection of our educational technology department yielding many interesting outcomes and next steps such as
- a new understanding of the students' enthusiasm for and dependence on the iPad Notability App '=
- a discernible gap between teacher expectations of student multimedia products and student's actual ability with multimedia tools
- the engagement of a university professor in conversation/collaboration in possibly researching deeper by setting up focus groups or establishing a longitudinal studies.